Peer2Peer Roundtable provides the opportunity to network with your business peers; stay abreast of new developments through learning and sharing at each meeting; and achieve personal growth through educational topics relevant to your professional responsibilities. This group accommodates only one member per industry and total size is limited to no more than 25 members.
- Meets twice per month on the second and fourth Wednesday from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
- Four social events will be held with other networking groups each year
- Application required with approval
- Attendance required - Must attend 75% of the bi-monthly meetings and one-half of the social gatherings.
- Non-Competitive; Industry Exclusive unless approved by industry peer
- Free to Chamber members in good standing
A waiting list is available for members who are unable to attend the scheduled meeting time or for members in industries that are already represented on the current group.
Jim Probst, FastSigns