Benefits of Membership
Getting The Most Out of Your Membership
Welcome to the Dakota County Regional Chamber of Commerce! Your membership investment is the first step in establishing a partnership with nearly 500 area businesses and leaders in the community. We hope that as a member you will get the most out of your membership and take full advantage of all that we have to offer, so here is a list of things you can do that will ensure just that!
- Join us at our networking events, such as Coffee Breaks and Why Not Wednesdays where you can meet many other members.
- Attend the upcoming "Meet the Chamber" event (new & prospective member orientation) to learn more about your chamber.
- Check out our website (www.dcrchamber.com) and access the "members only" section on the left hand side. In this section you can post events your company is hosting, job listings, and hot deals, register for events, view an online directory of chamber members, and much more! For your login credentials, please call 651.452.9872.
- Read your Weekly Update for Chamber news and events. The Weekly Update is also a great place for you to advertise!
- Join a committee and volunteer for events and opportunities that meet your interests and share your expertise. Interact with other members of the chamber. You can purchase a member mailing list at any time for the most current list of members. Note: This list will not include email.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your membership, please feel free to call or email us. We look forward to working with you!
Interested in learning more? Contact us at 651.452.9872 or email email@example.com to schedule your appointment!